Plan your visit
Grosvenor Park is open all year round from the following times:
- January – February: 8am – 5pm*
- March: 8am – 6pm*
- April – June: 8am – 7pm*
- July – September: 8am – 9.30pm*
- October: 8am – 6pm*
- November – December: 8am – 4 pm*
* please note these times are changeable
How to find us
Grosvenor Park is situated at the south-eastern corner of the city centre, just north of The Groves and the River Dee. For your satellite navigation, use postcode CH1 1QQ (Vicar’s Lane).
Grosvenor Park Road
- Telephone: +44(0) 300 123 7026
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- From Wrexham via A483 – 15 miles
- From Crewe via A51 – 23 miles
- From Liverpool via M53 – 27 miles
- From Manchester via M56 – 40 miles
By Park and Ride
- Boughton Heath (CH3 5QD) – drop off at Frodsham Street
- Sealand Road (CH1 4LQ) – drop off at Chester Bus Exchange
- Upton (CH2 1EU) – drop off at Frodsham Street
- Wrexham Road (CH4 9DE) – drop off at Foregate Street
For more information visit Cheshire West and Chester Park and Ride
Local, regional and national train services all run from Chester Station, a 10 minute walk away. A free, regular shuttle bus also operates from the train station.
For more information see the National Rail Journey Planner.
National Cycle Network Route 568 (access to Grosvenor Park off Dee Lane) – cycle racks are available at the park.